Saturday, December 15, 2012

Entomological Society of America Meeting

It has been a while since I've updated the lab blog, and a lot has been going on.

I attended the annual meeting of the Entomological Society of America in November in Knoxville, Tennessee,  Knoxville is a wonderful place, and if you haven't been, you really should go.  The fall colors were just starting to fade when I arrived.

Fall foliage in Knoxville
I spent the week catching up with colleagues, friends and former students.  One of the best surprises of the meetings was catching up with Christian Carter, now a graduate student at Mississippi State University, but formerly of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.  Christian worked as a lab technician with Theo Sumnicht in my former lab for almost two years.  He now works with population models for cactus moths.

Christian presents his research at the ESA meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.